- The Body Shop body lotion in ‘Spiced Apple’ – I love body lotion, I have been using this one every night after I shave my legs.
- The Body Shop shower gel in ‘Strawberry’ – Definitely got to love coming out of the shower smelling like strawberries after I use this.
- Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer – My favourite primer of the month, makes my face feel like a babies bum and minimises my flaws before I put my foundation on.
- Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in ‘Sultry’ – My favourite go to nude, doesn’t make my lips feel dry at all and weirdly enough my lips feel moisturised after wearing this.
- Revlon Highlighting Palette in ‘Bronze Glow’ – As it states its a highlighting palette but I actually use this as a bronzer and as the name states it definitely gives me a bronze glow.
- Marble Notebook – Have been using this all month to write down blog ideas, definitely loving the marble trend lately.
- YSL Perfume in ‘Black Opium’ – If you have been wondering what I smell like, this is probably it. I have been wearing this every time I have put on perfume. Im obsessed.
This is my monthly favourites, I hope you enjoyed. Leave me a comment on what your January favourites were.