- Chicken breast or thigh
- Vegetable oil
- Minced Garlic
- Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan; place them on a plate and cover.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and add them to the pan in a single layer – you may need to do this step in batches. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan and cook for 2 more minutes or until the vegetables are warmed through.
- Pour over the chicken broth into the pan and add the sugar and salt and pepper to taste.